Storiarts - Wearble Literature

I am so excited to bring you another post about my favorite Etsy finds!

Today I want to share with you a shop called Storiarts.  Storiarts is a beautiful company run by Tori Tissell.  Tori combined her love of art, reading, screen printing, and fashion to create one of a kind scarves, pillows, and gloves.  Her creations are stunning and truly unique.  She was an overnight Pinterest and Etsy sensation and her company has really taken off!  I love to see others doing what they love and being successful at it, so I am happy Tori allowed me to feature her beautiful work!

Top Left: Add a personal note and gift wrapping to your purchase
Top Right: Alice in Wonderland Light Weight Summer Book Scarf
Bottom Left: Romeo and Juliet Light Weight Summer Book Scarf
Bottom Right: Alice in Wonderland Pillow Case



A few of my favorites from Storiarts include the Alice and Wonderland and Romeo and Juliet themed items.  The infinity scarves with ribbon are definitely my absolute favorite.  I love the clean look of the cream fabric.  It has such a vintage, rustic feel.
Tori is currently offering items with the following literature:
  • Little Women
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • Persuasion
  • A Tale of Two Cities
  • Jane Eyre
  • Les Miserable
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Romeo and Juliet
  • Alice and Wonderland
  • Wuthering Heights
  • The Raven
These fashion-forward items are such a great way to show off your love of literature.  All Storiarts creations are 100% American made.
Be sure to stop over to Storiarts!  She is always creating so be sure to follow her on Twitter and Facebook as well. Happy Etsy Shopping!


Comments

Popular Posts