My Michaels Finds

One of my favorite things to do when I venture to Hobby Lobby, Joann's, or Michael's is to browse the dollar aisle.  Nine times out of ten I find some really cute items for around 1 or 2 a piece.  This week I went to Michael's and found tons of really adorable items that I wanted to share with you. 


I am loving these super cute vintage inspired items.  I found these great bud vases in clear and blue for only $1.00 a piece!  I can't wait to dress these up a bit! I loved the key and bird charms.  These can be used for jewelry and I'm not sure what I will make with them yet but for $1.00 for a pack of four I was sold.  These canvas bags are super cute.  They had lots of different patterns.  I ended up grabbing these feather ones and the last set of bees I could find.  The note pad in the corner has the same feather design which I love.  I figured I would use this for a blogging checklist!

These frames were my absolute favorite find!  They had all sorts of colors and at $2.00 a piece they are a steal!   I also found some smaller gold and silver frames for $1.00 that I bought as well. 




These paper roses were so my style, I had to have them!   For $2.00 I could get a sheet of 12 and they are a decent size.  I am going to add stems to these and put them into the bud vases.  I will post this project! 


I couldn't believe these adorable mini letter stamp sets were only $1.00 a piece!  They had all sorts of fonts to choose from.  These would be perfect for creating mini gift tags.  I loved the vintage feel these had.

Again, I found these items in the dollar aisles at Michael's.  There is a truly one dollar aisle towards the front of the store by checkout and then there is an isle within the store that has lots of items that are normally more than a dollar, but still a great bargain! This isle also has lots of kids toys and party supplies.

Happy Crafting!


Comments

Popular Posts