Take a great engagement photo - Part 2

So as I promised, today I am bringing you part two of my engagement photos.  I did have a wardrobe change.  Make sure if you are planning on changing outfits for your engagement photos you run it by your photographer before hand.  These are some of my favorite shots from the day.  As you can see, location is everything.  These pictures turned out amazing, but I will warn you laying in the weeds in a dress wasn't very glamorous.  The outcome, so worth it!  Another reason why it is so important to work with a great photographer.  She had the idea to do this and the finished photos turned out perfect!  Experiment with different items in the area.  The last photo in black and white we were actually sitting on top of a row boat.

And of course, these photos are by the amazing Jodi at Giving Tree Photography! Thanks to her for letting me share them with you!





Eco Chic Real Wood Wedding Suites by Night Owl Paper GoodsReal Wood Wedding Stationery by Night Owl Paper Goods

Comments

Popular Posts