Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Wedding Shoe How to!


Happy Sunday!  I am in the middle of another string art piece today so I figured I would put a wedding post up!

Browsing through wedding pictures I stumbled across some of my favorite shots.  The Bride's Shoes! Shoes are such a great opportunity to ditch the traditional and wear something you LOVE!  My wedding was rustic and I only used neutral colors, so I used my shoes as an opportunity to add a pop of color to my wedding day look!
Photo Credit - www.givingtreephotography.com


I searched for my shoes forever it felt like, but when I found these I knew they were perfect!  I found them at Jcpenny for thirty dollars!! What a bargain!! I found my jewels at Icing in the mall.  They had the perfect vintage look I was going for!  My garter is also pictured.  I ordered it from an Etsy shop called LucyBridalBoutique.  This shop has some adorable bridal pieces at really reasonable prices and great quality!

Pinterest is a great source of inspiration for the PERFECT wedding shoe.  I am definitely guilty of spending too much time looking on there for my perfect shoe.  The problem I would run into is a lot of the shoes I would find on Pinterest would end up having no link attached to them (so no way of finding out who sold them or where I could find them) or they would be extremely out of my budget!  Christian Louboutin's were out of the question!  So get out there and shop!  I am lucky to be three hours from Chicago so I had the opportunity to go there and look, but don't forget about the stores close to you!  Your perfect shoe may be closer than you think!!







Blog Design by Get Polished