a few of my favorite ETSY things.

Being a huge fan of Etsy and all the lovely things for sale on the site, I wanted to start an at least once weekly blog post featuring one of my favorite Etsy shops and the items they sell.  For those of you who are not familiar with Etsy I will share a little info about it.  Etsy is a place to buy and sell handmade or vintage items.  There are millions of beautiful creations and I could browse through "shops" all day long on this site.  I have purchased many things on Etsy and have always been extremely happy with everything I have received.  Shopping on Etsy guarantees you an always unique creation. The time and love the shop owners put into there products always show in their creations.

The first shop I would love to feature is Run 2 the Wild.  Run 2 the wild is a beautiful shop inspired by all things nature.  The shops owner Courtney creates beautiful one of kind jewelry pieces that are truly amazing and unique.  I love the way she incorporates nature into her creations.  They are truly unique and beautiful.

I found Courtney's shop when I purchased this adorable SUCCULENT Sculpted Clay Planter Necklace awhile back.  It couldn't be more adorable and can you believe she creates these!?  One of my favorite things about her creations is the beautiful packaging and note she includes with her pieces.  It really adds a special touch.

 
 
Browsing through her shop I also found these great DEER STUD Earring Glass Posts.  These are so reasonably priced and the vintage look of these is great.  I would love these paired with an up-do and a great statement necklace.



I love the fact that a lot of Courtney's pieces include the use of items from nature.  Check out these creative and fun TINY TERRARIUM Necklaces made with live kentucky moss.  These are a great bridesmaid gift idea for a rustic, woodsy wedding.
Speaking of weddings, Run 2 the Wild also has a few great wedding items.  How perfect are these WOODLAND Wedding Favor Mushroom Plant Pokes!? I used mushrooms on my table centerpieces so of course I was instantly drawn to these.  These would make a perfect wedding favor for an intimate woodland wedding. 
Just in time for Valentines day, and really just the perfect item to add some nature to your home or wedding are these Terrarium photo holders.  I love a piece that can be used for many different things.  I can see these sitting in on my kitchen window holding recipe cards and family photos. 

Run 2 the Wild is a beautiful, fun shop that has lots of unique items.  Be sure to visit Courtney's shop for other great items.  I'm sure she would love it if you stopped by!  Be on the look out for my next Etsy shop feature.  I have a feeling it will be something LOVELY!



Comments

Popular Posts