A Crafty Valentine

Valentines day is upon us, 8 days to be exact!  I wanted to share some of the ADORABLE Pinterest and instagram Valentine's day ideas that I have stumbled across.  For those of us with little ones, why not get crafty with your mini-me and create a one of a kind treat for their class mates?  What I love about these ideas are the lack of sugar.  So many other kids will bring in candy to share with the class.  Why not try something unique?

This first idea is perfect for the crafty, creative kid.  The great thing about this idea is the creator included a printable on her blog!  I found a great deal on the playdoh on Amazon.  Visit the link at the end of this post to get a bag of 15 for under $6.00!

I love this next idea for all the little bug loving boys!  I know my son would like these.  He is very into finding lady bugs and keeping them as pets.  This one also has a printable and a step by step to go along with it!  I love the look of the mason jar printable.  I found some adorable Melissa & Doug sunny patch bugs that would work perfect for this idea.  There is a link at the bottom to Amazon for these as well!  I know any dollar store would probably have some plastic bugs as well.


Finally I found something every little and big kid seems to love, Silly Straws!  This idea also has a printable tag to slip over the straw and a step-by-step.  I am loving the "Sip-Sip hooray, it's Valentine's day" saying.

Hope these ideas get you inspired to create with your little one.  Happy Valentine's Day!



Comments

Popular Posts