back in the swing of things



I'm back!  After taking a way to long break I have decided to get back into blogging.  I have been wanting to get back into it for awhile now, but knew I wanted to change Lovely Little Fawn and what I posted about.  I have had an extremely successful couple of months with my Etsy shop which has been wonderful.  I am a little burnt out on what I am doing with that, so I have decided to restructure Lovely Little Fawn into something I think you all will enjoy.  

With the holidays fast approaching we are all on the lookout for great deals and after revisiting some of my most popular posts on here, instagram, and pinterest I have decided to re-vamp Lovely Little Fawn into more of a deal like blog.  I love finding fun new products and most of all great deals on them.  I will be sharing my finds here.  I hope you enjoy and would love to hear from you about what you would like to see more of!  I have had a couple companies contact me about featuring their products so look out for some giveaways and great deals!

Enjoy. It's so good to be back! 

Comments

Popular Posts