My new earring go to.

I think every girl has one pair of earrings that she tends to wear almost every day.  For quite awhile now mine have been a simple pearl stud, until I stumbled across Freshie and Zero.  This great brand sent me a beautiful dangle earring that has become my new "go to" pair.  Check them out!


Vignette Earrings - $48.00

So cute!  These simple chic Vignette earrings are perfect for a casual or dressed up look.  I love that I can wear them with any kind of outfit.  A beautiful sterling silver design sits on top of a gold filled disc with a hammered finish.  One of my favorite things about these is the weight.  They are so light that I honestly forget I am wearing them.  The hook mechanism is high quality and stays closed.  Like I said these have been getting worn almost everyday and are holding up beautifully.  

Freshie and Zero's founder Beth creates some really simple but stunning pieces.  I am such a fan of simplicity in jewelry.  It's great to have some high quality, simple pieces to wear with any outfit for any occasion.

Here are some other BEAUTIFUL Freshie and Zero designs.  Be sure to check out Freshie and Zero's Website, follow their Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or Instagram

Inky Vignette Necklace - $48.00

Sideways Heart Necklace - $48.00

Chevron Triple Mini Necklace - $52.00




Comments

Popular Posts